About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The beginning of a Tradition

Prelude of Shoooter;

Running was never a sport that I had thought I would ever enjoy.  I began my journey about five years ago and I thought that I was unstoppable.   I ran two half marathons without training, it was after that that I had realized that I wasn't superman.  My knees were in excruciating pain and their was no way for me to continue running.
 
One year and change later I began to run with a group called Fleet Feet.  This group along with my close friends have been the driving force in my new found training efforts. 

Height 5'6"
Weight 190lbs.
I currently wear NB light weight trainers
First Half Marathon 1:57
Second Half Marathon 2:03

My Goals;
This May I would like to finish my third half marathon in 1:45 (8 min/mile) 
Meanwhile I will be training for my first Full Marathon. 

Shoooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment