About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Personal 5k Challenge

3/21/11 1:00 pm

Today I woke up with a boat load of energy.  You ask, "What did you decide to do with that boat load of energy?"  Well today I am going to beat my personal best at a 5k!  On My Tracks App I recorded my personal best to be 3.10 at 27:55.

I am in Buffalo visiting my family and it is 44 degrees out, the terrain is road and I am running hills.  The wind is blowing at about 15 mph, and it feels a lot colder than it is. 

I started my pace off at around 7miles per hour and maintained that throughout my whole run.  I am psyched that I was able to hold my pace up the hills that I was running! 

Today My Tracks recorded my personal best to be 3.10 at 24:45.  I shaved 3 minutes off of my time in a matter of three weeks. 

Shoooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment