About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Running with a cold!

On Saturday, March 26, 2011 I ran 10.53 miles in 1:35:52 and it felt like I couldn't get my one leg in front of the other.  This morning I ran 3.07 miles in 27:29 in Carlisle, PA the weather was 28 degrees and sunny and again I couldn't seem to get my feet out of the way of themselves.  Running with a cold feels worse than taking a week off of training, I feel like I am taking ten steps backwards. 

On the plus side, today I did run in my new Saucony Kinvara's.  I am very impressed with how comfortable they are.  I walked around in them yesterday and ran with them today.  I feel as if I didn't have to wear them in at all.  If you are a flat footed runner like myself these shoes are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment