About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exciting News!

For those of you that know me, you will be able to appreciate this type of news!

Today my boss called me into his office and said that we need to discuss our schedules for the summer.  I said "What do you have in mind?"  He replies, "I was thinking of giving you Tuesday's and Saturday mornings off so that you may continue to train!"  Wooooooo Hooooooo!  That is just what I wanted to hear!!  I get to continue training so I should be ready to run a full marathon by fall!  I am super excited!  I couldn't have picked a better schedule!

My training schedule in the winter has been Sunday afternoon, Monday afternoon, Tuesday evening & Saturday morning.  My summer training schedule will MOST LIKELY be Sunday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday evening & Saturday morning. 

Very Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment