About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3.1 for fun!

Have you ever just ran without setting a time limit or even a distance and when you checked your gps you ended up at an even 3.1?  Today was that day for me!  It's as if nothing could go wrong, in fact nothing did go wrong.  I got everything and more accomplished at work today I ran 3.1 miles in 25 mins, that's an 8:03 mile and on top of that I feel like I continue to make great progress with my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment