About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Countdown!

I am super psyched about this race.   I hope I don't F#@% it up!  Everyday I am planning out how I will go about obtaining my goal and everyday it changes! 

This is what happens when I get excited!  I get this cluster of thoughts in my head and I just want to explode.  In a good way!  I am sure that come race day I won't have many thoughts in my head other than run shoooter run! 

I know that I have trained for this race and that I am well prepared for it.  I have a great group of friends that are going to run with me most of the time.  I will even have one of my friends taking pictures out there.  She is so creepy!  ha aha Thanks Alyson you're the best!  When you see me round the turn I will give you the best show ever!  Strike a pose.................

Good luck to all running the race!  I will see you out there!

3 comments:

  1. You will have a great race! I'm going to try to keep up with you so I can get a frontrow seat for the speedo dance.

    And Alyson is super awesome for getting up early and being your photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not these pictures that make me creepy; it's the pictures I take of you while you're sleeping that make me creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Jen, I'm taking your picture too. You're welcome (don't worry, creepy is the new funny).

    ReplyDelete