About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great weather and good times!

This Saturday Jen, Eric and myself went running around the Irondequoit area!  I am glad that Jen is feeling much better and that she was able to run with us!  We ran 4.66 miles at 42:46 which works out to 9:10 min/mile.  When Jen and I run together we tend to run faster than the pace that we set out to run.  In fact Eric yelled at us about our pace a few times.  I guess once I start running I can't help myself I just want to run faster and faster.  My next race plan is the Irondequoit 4th of July 10k.  If another race comes up before that I may run it if I have the time.

Overall it was a great run and I had good times with my friends.  I am looking forward to my training especially now that Jen is going to run another Marathon!  For local races check out Rochester Races.

No comments:

Post a Comment