About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vacation, Drinking, Driving Back and then Running

I had a great time in New York City this weekend.  It is always good to see my brother (Mike) and sister in-law (Margaret).  I have decided that I will never drive there again unless I have company with me!  That ride sucks!  On my ride back I was asked if I would like to run when I got home.  I thought about not doing it because of the fatigue that is caused by driving and vacations, but then I thought I haven't run in a week and I really need to!

I am glad I decided to, although I couldn't keep running with Eric, I still felt like a million dollars afterward.  I ran 3.48 miles in 29:59 which works out to 8:36 min/mile.  This was a great run and on top of that my knee felt really good, no pain at all.  Then Sheila made dinner which was absolutely amazing and Alyson made the salad which was really delicious too.  We had Buffalo Style Tofu Burgers and then for dessert a homemade Strawberry Short Cake.  Even after the girls ran 4 miles, they put a wonderful dinner and dessert together.  Shme and Alyson you're the best!

5 comments:

  1. ummm....didnt you hang out with someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how we do! Good title, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is this mysterious anonymous... was there a boy in your weekend shoooter????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somthing is wrong with the time stamp on this blog. Clearly I am not a big enough fan to be awake at 2:59 am doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we still dont know who the mystery person is....

    ReplyDelete