About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States
To be frank, I have a lot of energy, I need to keep my mind & body moving or I will get bored or fall asleep. I love to work and in my down time I run, play sports, go out to eat, spend time with friends, etc... I have an interest in just about everything. I guess my biggest downfall is that I work 60+ hours a week and that is a slow week. I try to run an average of 25 miles a week, sometimes it's possible sometimes not so much.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Lauber Imports Wine Tasting

Today I had the opportunity to go to a wine tasting with over 1000 different wines!  It was AMAZING!  I tasted a lot of wines that is too long to begin to list them!  Some wines were unbelievable others were terrible.  I particularly remember a wine that tasted like the throat spray (Cepacol) that you use when you have a sore throat, puke!  I also had some wines that cost over $200, which were very much worth the money.  One of my favorite wines today was from the Joseph Phelps Vineyards.  The wine was a 2006 Insignia which is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot the cost of the wine was $153.  I also enjoyed the food selection.  The arrangements worked out pretty great too.  It just so happened to be in NYC a few blocks from where my brother and sister in law live.  I was super excited that one of my best friends, Christian, was in too!  He came in to visit his sister and go to the Yankees game, sorry about the loss bro, but it was good to see you and your sister!



Since I am out of town I will not be able to share the recipe of the week today!  I will postpone this until tomorrow night.

1 comment: